The destination of your dreams The journey
Where do we sleep? Accommodation
You will stay in a typical Ecuadorian hut made of wood and bamboo, in a room with private bathroom and terrace with hammock.
The restaurant will welcome you morning, noon and night for a multitude of typical seafood dishes, with a French-Ecuadorian fusion and several vegetarian options!
Here your well-being is our priority, that's why we offer you daily yoga classes, a special "surfer" massage and a jacuzzi session as well as a steam bath!
In order to make you discover the concept of our surf camp, we offer you a visit of the wooden board shaping workshop by its designer.
Little extra: advice after sunset with educational analysis of photos and videos of your surfing sessions.
Come and enjoy the warmth of our Pacific Ocean and its quality waves in Montañita, the surfing paradise!
- Taxi to the airport
- Surfboard rental
- Volkswagen room in an authentic 1951 T1 combi
- Spa, Jacuzzi, massages and other therapies not included in the package
- Drinks, desserts and extra dishes
Surfing side The waves
Our ISA certified instructors will follow you daily for a personalized pedagogical support, the surfing lessons not exceeding 4 students per teacher.
You will also receive a specialized functional training course to work on and develop your surfing performance.
Formulas & Rates Choose your formula!
- Accommodation in a typical Ecuadorian private hut
- Full board in our restaurant
- Wifi, cinema room, ...
- 6 surf lessons with an ISA certified instructor
- Photos and videos from the beach or water, correction with the teacher
- Yoga class every day at 10 a.m., except Tuesdays
- 1 special "surfer" massage of 60 min
- 1 surf training class (special training out of the water with videos and corrections)
- 1 Jacuzzi session
- 1 steam session
- 1 visit to the shaping workshop
- 1 surf camp T-shirt as a gift!
8 days / 7 nights
When to leave? The perfect months
The climate is equatorial with a rainy season from October to March and a dry season between June and August.
Our opinion impressions of 360° Surf
You'll like :
- Paradise lost in the sand
- The longest straight line in the northern hemisphere, perfect for longboarding
- The authenticity and the smile of the population
You might also like these surfcamps:
Sorry, no other surfcamp in this country...