Bali Surf Cruise
Exclusive boat trip in France for 360° Surf! Come aboard and experience the best surfing adventure of your life.
The boat surf trip of your dreams The journey
Exclusive boat trip in France for 360° Surf! Come aboard and experience the best surfing adventure of your life.In addition to the transfer from the airport, you will have surf guiding, snorkeling, fishing and even stand up paddle... optional surf rental. Experience the magic of a boat trip in Indonesia. The atmosphere of the boat, the night sailing, the big game fishing and of course 10 hours of surfing per day.
When to leave? The perfect months
Indonesia has a tropical climate, just below the equator, two seasons are distinguished:
- The dry season from March to October where the average temperature is 27°C the wind remains weak but constant, which makes the air drier and more pleasant. This is the ideal season.
- The rainy season from November to April when it rains at least once a day. It is warmer, 32°C on average, but also much more humid. Note that the vast majority of rainfall is concentrated between December and February.
The best period is from March to November, with a preference for the beginning of the season for intermediate or experienced surfers.
The boat Sailboat or catamaran
Traditional 20 m motor boat built in 2000 with quality materials and equipped with a state-of-the-art navigation system.
Inside the yacht: 6 cabins, toilets, shower room and a large common area.
Three real meals a day of excellent Asian and Western cuisine. Homemade bread, fresh catch of the day.
Water, coffee and tea are included. Sodas and alcohol are extra.
Relax in the chill zone or sleep under the stars...
Logbook Programme of your cruise
It's a trip for initiates, you leave with your equipment to meet the most beautiful Indonesian waves. Right, left, with energy and a well stretched shoulder... The magic of the waves in Indo is not only a myth !
Choice of tours:
- Bali - Timor : Bali - Lombok - Sumbawa - Komodo - Flores // Flores - Komodo - Sumba - Sabu - Rote - Timor
- Singkuang - Ternate : Singkuang - Banyak Archipelago - Simeulue - Singkuang // Ternate - Northern Maluku Islands- Ternate
- Mentawai Islands - Nias : Mentawai Islands // Padang - Telo - Hinako - Nias
- Timor - Bengkulu : Timor - Rote - Sabu - Timor // West Java - Panaitan Island - South-Sumatra - Enggano - Bengkulu
Formulas & Rates on estimate according to the number of people
Our opinion The 360° Travel print
Experience the magic of a boat trip in Indonesia. The atmosphere of the boat, the night sailing, the big game fishing and of course 10 hours of surfing per day. The boat has been tested and checked by our surfing experts, so be safe!
You'll like :
- A different wave every morning
- The lifestyle of a boat trip
- The typical Indonesian boat