The destination of your dreams The journey
Where do we sleep? Accommodation
You will be staying in a newly renovated surf camp 1 hour south of Sydney, north of Wollongong.
Close to beaches, bars, shops and restaurants, you can do everything on foot!
The surf lodge has a bar and a restaurant offering the best cuisine in town.
As far as accommodation is concerned, there is a solution for every budget:
- The surf house has 4 bedrooms (max 3 persons/room), a shared kitchen and bathroom, living room, balcony with sea view, wifi and Netflix included, TV in each room, ping pong table. Breakfast is also included and a barbecue is organized on Friday.
- The private suite which includes a bathroom, TV, comfortable bed, kitchenette, fridge and access to the common terrace of the surf house.
Surfing side The waves
Surf the famous waves of the Australian East Coast on your 2, 4, 8 or 12 week surf trip!
14 day package with 10 days of surfing: 18 sessions in the water and video analysis by qualified surf teachers.
Boards and wetsuits included during and after the surf lessons, welcome pack.
Surf on 3 surf spots near the surf house.
Visit of a shape workshop, skateboarding sessions.
Bushwalking and excursions to see the local waterfalls.
Formulas & Rates Choose your formula!
- Accommodation in the surf house - private room package available
- Breakfast included
- Common areas: kitchen, bathroom, living room, terrace
- 10 days surfing lessons (18 sessions) with qualified instructors
- Material and equipment included during and after the surf lessons
- Video analysis
- Welcome pack
15 days / 14 nights
When to leave? The perfect months
On the east coast of Australia, the climate is pleasant all year round, although it is rainier between December and March around Brisbane and between January and June around Sydney.
Our opinion impressions of 360° Surf
Australia is THE surfing destination par excellence! This magnificent country has some of the most beautiful waves and beaches on the planet. A must do!
You'll like :
- Miles of deserted beaches
- Australian surf culture
- One of the best surf schools in Australia