As one of Indonesia's 13,000 islands, Sumba is far from the Balinese frenzy.
The surfing holiday of your dreams The journey
The surfing adventure by essence, nestled in the hollow of a paradise island, preserved from mass tourism and delivering incredible waves.You'll be in the best place a surfing adventurer can dream of.
Where do we sleep? Accommodation
It is a traditional mentawaian guest house of 170 m² : 4 beautiful rooms equipped with fans, mosquito nets, electricity and all the household linen. The bathrooms and toilets are located outside.
The surf camp includes 3 "healthy & delicious" meals.
Surf The waves
For the transfer on the spots of your various activities, the guest house proposes 2 speedboats especially adapted of racks for the surfs. They will take you to the different waves of the northern archipelago.
The advantage of having 2 boats is to be able to make 2 different groups, one on the passes, the other on a discovery expedition: fishing, snorkeling.
The season starts in March and ends in November. The island is exposed to south - southwest swells.
From March to April, the waves are small but consistent, becoming more serious from May.
The same phenomenon occurs between October and November.
The waves for the most known, Kandui Left, one of the most beautiful waves of the world, if not the most beautiful of the world. E Bay, a superb left which has the advantage of being 100 m from the guest house. Burger World, Pit stops, Beng Beng, Nypussy, Bank Vaults, and many other small ones to discover on site. For the intermediate beginners, you will find a perfect wave in the south: Little Nias.
Package & prices Choose your formula!
Full Surf Camp
- Additional day : 120 €.
- Full board accommodation
- Transfer to surf spots or speedboat activities
- Transfer from Padang airport then ferry to hotel
8 days / 7 nights
When to go? The perfect months
Indonesia has a tropical climate, just below the equator, two seasons are distinguished:
- The dry season from March to October where the average temperature is 27°C the wind remains weak but constant, which makes the air drier and more pleasant. This is the ideal season.
- The rainy season from November to April when it rains at least once a day. It is warmer, 32°C on average, but also much more humid. Note that the vast majority of rainfall is concentrated between December and February.
Our advice impressions of 360° Surf
The ultimate surfing destination, this is a surfer's dream come true. The impressive wild beauty of Nyang Nyang Island will leave you speechless. The major advantage of the surf camp is to offer guided surfing according to your level. The surf camp option also allows you to go with your family where non-surfers can also enjoy the idyllic setting of the islands.
You'll like :
- Wave quality
- The surf camp at 100 m from the spot
- The organization of your trip from A to Z